EZ Omega for GBA GBASP EZ FLASH EZ4 EZ-FLASH cartridge adaptor
- GBA game copy and play, no client needed
- Fast patch engine, instant game load speed, additional manual patch engine to support modified rom
- Hardware based direct save to SD card.
- Save states
- Real time clock
- Hotkey customizable
- 256Mb PSRAM suppot all games, instant load
- 512Mb Norflash, keep your favorite games
- GB/GBC/NES game copy and play
- System on chip level recovery mode, prevent upgrade dead
- Support FAT16/FAT32/EXFAT， 128MB-128GB SD card
- Firmware and kernel both are upgradable
Ez-flash Omega tutorial
Download the newest kernel and thumbnails pack for EZ-FLASH OMEGA.
Format your MicroSD card with proper format and suggested cluster.
card size ≤ 2 GB FAT/FAT16 32KB
card size ≤ 32 GB FAT32 32KB
card size ≤ 128 GB exFAT 32KB or Larger
Or you can use the Official SD card formatter to do it automatically. Click here to download
Due to the limitation of software, only one level folder can be created with exFAT
Extract the package to the root folder of MicroSD card.
Confirm at least one folder named IMGS and a file name EZKERNEL.BIN on the root folder.
Copy you game roms to MicroSD card.
If you want use cheat function, create a CHEAT folder in the root folder. Put the EMUCHEAT format .cht file into it, the .cht file name must same as the correspond game file name. for example
mario.cht <==> mario.gba